Monday, November 29, 2010

Brooke Hogan: Animal Print Bikini Babe

Showing off her fabulous form, Brooke Hogan was spotted out on the beach in Miami, Florida yesterday (November 28).

The ?Brooke Knows Best? starlet had the paparazzi in a frenzy as she pranced around the sand in a sexy animal print bikini.

Brooke looked proud of her perfect physique after undergoing a strict regime of twice-daily workouts with her dad Hulk Hogan, along with a new diet.

During her slimdown, Brooke told press, ?I love my body. Thick or not, I?m firm. I don?t have cellulite. I?m happy with how I am. People should know, I?m only doing the diet for the entertainment business. It?s not really what you?re supposed to look like in real life.?

Magdalena Wróbel Amy Cobb Trista Rehn January Jones Tricia Helfer

No comments:

Post a Comment