Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: We?re Having Twins

The entertainment world was abuzz with excitement after Mariah Carey announced her pregnancy, and now her hubby Nick Cannon has revealed that they?re having twins.

During his radio show, Cannon confirmed that they?ll be parents to not one, but two beautiful babies in the months ahead.

Nick explained, "In order for my wife and I to have our life, we need to be up front and I need to be able to share things with you and be real. I didn't even tell my wife I was gonna do this. I'm probably gonna get yelled at for not getting permission...We are having twins!"

And apparently President and Mrs. Obama were among the first to know, as Mariah told them while hanging out at the First Family White House Christmas Special. "They actually even questioned my wife about [the twins]. She hadn't told anybody anything! Because of the excitement and emotion, she shared [the news] with the President and the First Lady."

Izabella Miko Shannyn Sossamon Adrianne Palicki Mena Suvari Halle Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment