Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jenny on marriage: "Never say never!"

jennymar.jpg Jenny McCarthy has revealed to In Touch exclusively that she would be open to marrying again! "I've learned to say 'never say never' because I said I was never going to have a baby before," Jenny says. "I still am not planning on having [another] one, but if it happened, and then if the marriage thing happened to be, probably. I'm so sick of my own rules that i gave myself!" The actress who was married once before to John Mallory Asher for seven years, also gushed to In Touch about her new sports agent beau, Paul Krepelka, saying, "He's gorgeous!"

These days, Jenny is busy being a mom, designer, author and now the president of Generation Rescue charity. "I designed this black, platform, high-heeled shoe with a back zipper, and it's got spikes all over the shoe," she told In Touch of designing her own footwear for ShoeDazzle, found at shoedazzle.com, for her charity. "So they're hot and naughty. I wanted to do something for the naughty mom in all of us!"

Teri Polo Ivana Bozilovic Summer Altice Rhona Mitra Fergie

No comments:

Post a Comment