Friday, March 4, 2011

Exclusive: OC Housewife Tamra "Finally Happy"

OC0302.jpg
It?s been a year of transformation for The Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Barney. After making the difficult decision to leave her husband of 13 years on New Year?s Day 2010 ? as she puts it, ?I needed to make a move; I?d reached my breaking point?? the newly single mother of four found herself starting over, living in a cramped apartment with her kids and wishing, as she tells In Touch, ?that I could just skip the next year.? Now she?s in love with new boyfriend Eddie Judge, and even though her split from Simon still isn?t finalized, she says that she has finally found peace.

?I met Simon at a time in my life when I really needed somebody stable. I was young and raising my oldest son, Ryan, by myself, and I was so tired of working six days a week,? Tamra said. ?He took care of things and helped me carry the load.?

As for whether new boyfriend Eddie has bonded with the kids, Tamra says she doesn?t want to push it on them.

?We?re going to start doing family time once a week. The girls think he?s great, but my son, Spencer, is kind of hesitant. We?re just trying to do it the right way,? she said.

The new couple, who likes to cook and have friends over, is also open to the idea of marriage.

?But for now,? she adds, ?Simon and I are working to make things as easy as possible for the kids.?

Fergie Zhang Ziyi Karen Carreno Kate Walsh Saira Mohan

No comments:

Post a Comment